Supersale Bazaar October 2012
Hey everyone! I’m finally breaking my super long blogging hiatus. *cheers*
I resigned from my job 2 weeks ago (more on that on another post) and went to the first day of the Supersale Bazaar. I really missed having spare time on weekdays! I had so much fun window shopping and
shopping even if I had to go alone since all of my friends were working. lol. It was definitely worth the long commute from QC to Pasay.
What about you? Did you attend or did you miss the Supersale bazaar?
If you missed it, don’t fret! Most of the participants actually have facebook pages that you can check. I rounded up 10 stores with unique offerings in the bazaar and the best part is, you can order them online!
1. The Posh Wardrobe offers trendy studded collar button downs and classic shift dresses in festive scarf and floral prints.
Order online at : http://facebook.com/ThePoshWardrobe
or visit their store at the Cabana Lounge, 2/F of Nail Spa, 109 Gamboa st. Legaspi Village, Makati (5 mins. walk from Greenbelt 1 or AIM)
2. If you’re looking for one-of-a-kind leather pieces, head over to Wardrobe Check! Their mixed panel leather shirt, perforated neon cover up and metallic snakeskin blazer will give an interesting spin to your wardrobe basics.
To Order online : http://www.facebook.com/WardrobeCheck
3. Ichigo is one of the go-to shoe stores of every local fashionista. Their newest offerings include elegant gold and black sandals, tassled black and gold slip-ons, and PVC oxfords in candy colors.
Order online at : http://www.facebook.com/ichigoshoes
Or visit their stores in Greenhills Shopping Centre, The Ramp (Glorietta, Trinoma and Shangri-la mall), and Archaeology section in Powerplant Mall
4. Tutum Shop also jumped on the ubiquitous shoe trend this season with their mixed metallic and PVC flats. Available in 3 colors.
Order online at : http://www.facebook.com/tutumshoes
check out their other shoe designs on Instragram : @tutumshop
5. For those who are drawn to heavily studded footwear, Satchi Store offers the classic black slip-on flats with varied studs and finishing. Triangle or circle studs? How about plain patent or suede leather? Satchi has them all.
6. On the hunt for good quality but affordable makeup? Head over to Pretty Girl shop for discounted Maybelline, L’oreal and City Color cosmetics. All guaranteed authentic and imported from the US.
Order Online : http://prettygirlandcompany.multiply.com/
7. Get chic clothing and edgy kicks from Kirin Kirin (also known as K2). They have a wide array of fashionable clothes that will go well with their chunky wood-soled creepers, studded high heels and colorful heels.
Order Online : http://www.facebook.com/pages/KIRIN-KIRIN
Or visit their stores at : K2 Robinsons Ermita, K2 Robinsons Metro East , K2 Trinoma, Kirin Kirin SM ATC, Kirin Kirin SM Dasma, Kirin Kirin SM Bacoor, K2 Marquee Mall, and Kirin Kirin SM Pampanga
8. One of the stores that really caught our eye was JP Singson’s booth, Unisex Rewind. Choc-ful of designer accessories and vintage designer-label clothes, the fierce fashionista in you will definitely want to hoard all of their pieces.
Order Online at : http://www.facebook.com/unisexrewind
Or Visit JP’s store at : 2nd Floor 126-B West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
9. Looking for affordable personalized accessories? Ask Ana Gonzales of Anagon to make you one! Get customized headpieces, rings or bracelets for only 200-300 pesos. Ain’t that a steal?
Order Online at : http://anagoncollection.multiply.com/
10. If you’re into standout but affordable accessories, a visit to Itsybitsy is a must. Specializing in earcuffs and serious ear candy, their pieces will definitely add a much needed pizzas to your outfit.
Order online at : http://www.facebook.com/itsitsybitsy
What do you think of the shops mentioned above? If I have to pick a favorite, it would be Unisex Rewind. I actually couldn’t resist buying an oversized brass safety pin before forcing my wallet back into my bag. I might have ended up penniless if I didn’t.
I’m not a bazaar person but I caved into this one so I could visit a makeup store. I’ve been lemming for Lime Crime’s Airborne Unicorn lipstick. I was so disappointed to find that it was already sold out. 😦
Oh well, better luck next bazaar.