Fast Red Car
Visited La Salle again to claim
my Marine dogtag 🙂
looks nice no?
It doubles as an accessory as well 😛
In case you are wondering…
Yes, I’m a Phil. Navy-Marine Reservist.
I actually served as an NCO for almost 2 years
in my university’s ROTC program.
Here’s a photo as proof. :))
Me in my uniform.
I’m too lazy to look for a full body shot
so this will have to do for now 😀
Mini photoshoot before heading to school:
“showing off” my accessories 😀
Posing beside my cousin’s car like I own it. haha!
and it’s unlocked! so…
I wasn’t touching anything
nor did I step on the pedals :))
maybe I’ll get rich and buy one of these someday.
After I buy all the designer bags and shoes I want. LOL
Chambray shirt : H&M || striped tank top : Zara || Bag : Cole Vintage || Shorts and shoes : Greenhills
Accessories : Random
I totally love this day!
1. I finally have a dogtag! 😀
2. I was able to have my favorite Horlics Tea from ZenTea
3. Ran into my friend Mariel (haven’t seen her for a LONG time bec. she’s so busy!) and got to catch up with her. ❤
4. Claimed my GC from Freeway and got a gorgeous fringe necklace!
5. Freeway promoted my blog in their Twitter account 😀 kilig!
okay, ang babaw ko but Ilovethis! haha
6. Got a gorgeous new handbag from Ensembles. 🙂
Will post about that next time. 😀
Here’s a hint though, it’s Alexander Wang inspired. ❤
7. I’m super motivated to work on my current project!
I hope the GV keeps on comin’ til the weekend.
Hope you guys had a great day as well. 😉
aaaand Have a fun weekend!